Try Our Delicious Yeast-Free Pizza (Ready In 20 Minutes!)
If your community has been hunkering down then theres a good chance that youre probably already starting to crave a few foods.
Ice cream maybe your favorite Mexican food and pizza. Right?
(No shame, weve all been there!)
Ordering out might not be your favorite idea, though. Fast-food pizza is usually pretty greasy and not very good for you.
Plus, I know its important to support restaurants during this time but some of us get anxiety about other people handling our food during this pandemic.
So, you might be trying to make some of your favorite restaurant foods at home. The ice cream problem is pretty easy to solve if you can get grocery pickup or deliveryBRAND NEW: These 7 Delicious Desserts Can Help You Burn Fat & Lose Weight
And you can make your own pizza, too. However, some of the essential ingredients for pizza have been pretty hard to come by during the lockdown.
Its been over 8 weeks since Ive seen yeast in local grocery stores which is really throwing a wrench in my plans to make my own pizza.
This pizza, though? It doesnt require ANY yeast!
So if you dont have any yeast or if youre running low and want to save it for making bread I totally understand. This yeast free pizza recipe is PERFECT.
And as for toppings, the sky’s the limit! (Well, that and what you have in your kitchen.)
Feel free to top your pizza with all of your favorite toppings whether thats pepperoni, sausage, chicken, or ham peppers, olives, onions, or tomatoes or pineapple (even though I know pineapple is a pretty controversial pizza topping!).TRENDING: Women Who Eat These 3 Cheeses Are Losing Pounds of Stubborn Belly Fat (Research Proven)
Maybe best of all? This pizza is ready in just 20 minutes! Thats even faster than if you ordered a pizza and had it delivered. 🙂
Plus, since theres no yeast in this recipe you dont have to wait for the dough to rise. Its seriously the fastest, simplest pizza recipe Ive ever used!
Go ahead, grab a slice (or two or three!). You totally deserve it.
Heres how to get started:
FTHs Yeast-Free Pizza
For the crust:
- 1 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- tsp salt
- cup skim milk*
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
For the sauce:
- 1 6-oz can tomato paste
- 1 15-oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 8-oz bag reduced fat mozzarella cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 400-F. Mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add olive oil and milk and mix until just combined.
2) Press onto a large cookie sheet or pizza pan and bake for 10 minutes. While crust is cooking, prepare sauce.
3) Make sauce by combining tomato paste with tomato sauce. Add oregano and garlic. Set aside.
4) Remove crust from oven. Add pizza sauce and cheese (as well as any other toppings you want to add). Then return to oven for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden. Serve hot.
- You may substitute in dry milk powder (reconstituted) in place of fresh milk.
- If you happen to have a jar of premade pizza sauce in your cupboard, feel free to use that in place of our sauce recipe. Dont be afraid to add additional seasonings though, such as oregano and garlic.
- No whole wheat flour? No problem! Using regular all purpose flour will work, too.
- If youre like me and like a bit of spice try adding just a little sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes to your pizza when you add the cheese and toppings. It gives it just a little extra kick of heat!
Try THIS If You Want To Kick Up The Flavor Of This Pizza And Also Burn Some Extra Fat
As written, this tasty pizza recipe calls for mozzarella.
And I do LOVE mozzarella but dont be afraid to use other types of cheese!
My personal favorite for pizza? A nice blend of mozzarella and parmesan. 🙂
(Honestly, Im drooling a little just thinking about it!)
The parmesan adds a bit of a different flavor and it can be a bit sharper than mozzarella, which is the perfect combo for me.
Plus, did you know that parmesan can actually help your body burn more fat?
Yes, you could actually be burning fat when you eat your pizza! (What a dream come true!)
However, make sure you use REAL parmesan Im talking about parmigiano-reggiano, not that powdered stuff that comes in a green canister and suspiciously never needs to be refrigerated.
Thats because the fat-burning properties come from how the cheese is made and parmigiano-reggiano fits all the requirements!
There are 2 other super delicious cheeses that have also been proven to have fat-burning properties too and you can see what they are, the research behind them, and how much more to add to your diet for MAXIMUM weight loss right here: