Discover A Juicy Lunch Recipe…
I don’t know about you but I get super burnt out when it comes to meal prepping for lunch.
When lunch time rolls around during a busy work day the last thing I want to chow down on is something healthy.SPECIAL: New Research Reveals How to Get Your Brain to Tell Your Body to Burn More Fat
That was the case until I found this amazing and mouth watering lunch recipe.
I’m now completely giddy when lunch time rolls around and I can’t wait to sink my teeth into this delicious sandwich!
You can check out the exact recipe below!
Turkey and Cucumber Sandwiches Recipe
Calories: 275 (per sandwich)
- 1/2 cup nonfat mayo
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups chopped or shredded turkey breast
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 8 slices of rye bread
- 1 cucumber, sliced
1) Mix mayo, horseradish, garlic powder, and pepper in a large bowl. Add turkey and scallions.
2) Add mixture to bread, then top with cucumber slices. Top with another slice of bread.
3) Repeat for additional sandwiches, or store mixture in the fridge until ready to eat.
Why This Recipe Is (Not-So-Secretly) GREAT For You…
Of course, this recipe has a bunch of “whole” ingredients…
Yet there’s one “champion” in here that outshines the rest when it comes to weight loss:
That’s because turkey is packed full of powerful protein (over 60 grams of it!).
When you’re trying to lose weight, it’s important to get as much protein as possible… since protein is such a powerful calorie burner.
In fact, “eat more protein” is one of the simplest things you can do to lose weight!
Here’s why… plus 2 more POWERFUL weight loss tips that require ZERO EFFORT!