How To Make The BEST Steak Fajitas (In Less Than 20 Mins)
Check out the simple recipe that is an easy family favorite…
I absolutely LOVE fajitas!
Everything from the uniques spices, the colorful peppers, and the sizzling sound they make when they are done- I’m a fan of it all!
Even though I’m a fajita addict, I don’t always find myself making them for dinner because of the prep time.
Some recipes have a prep and cook time of over an hour! I just don’t have that time after work. I have a hungry family that I have to feed pronto!BRAND NEW: These Delicious Desserts Can Help You Burn Fat & Lose Weight
That’s why this super easy recipe – that you can make in 20 minutes or less is perfect for me and my family.
Check out this easy and super delish recipe below!
Steak Fajitas Recipe
Calories: 464 per serving (makes 4 servings)
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 large flank steaks
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 red onions, cut into strips
- 1 yellow onion, cut into strips
- 1 lime
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- Aluminum foil
1) Mix the taco seasoning, salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp of olive oil together in a large bowl. Add the steaks and let marinate for 10 minutes.
2) Heat a stainless steel pan over medium-high heat and add the steaks. Sear the steaks for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway through. Once cooked, remove from the pan and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
3) Add leftover marinade to the pan and keep over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and stir fry for 4-5 minutes, until they brown. Squeeze the lime over the vegetables for added flavor.
4) Cut the meat into strips and warm the tortillas. Serve with the vegetables and toppings of choice.
The Hidden-In-Plain-Sight Fat Burner In This Recipe…
Fajitas are a great choice if you are looking for a balanced meal.
They are the obvious healthy alternative compared to a pile of nachos covered in caloried loaded queso. (Yikes!)
That being said – did you know there is actually an ingredient in this recipe that is proven to help you burn fat?
The star ingredient in this recipe is the S-T-E-A-K !!!
Steak is a powerhouse of protein!
All of that protein keeps you feeling full for longer… so you won’t be reaching for a bag of cheddar chips or a sleeve of Oreos later tonight.
And an even better bonus? Getting more protein into your meals helps you lose more weight, too!
Studies have proven that eating more protein leads to more fat burn.
If you want to find out how much protein you should be eating for MAX fat burn every day click here: