Delicious & Healthy Avocado Salad With Salmon Recipe
Click Here to Discover 5 Living Nutrients That Allow Almost Any Woman to Burn More Fat & Banish Bloating
Everyone knows salad is a great choice when it comes to eating for weight loss
At least, it is unless you drench it in dressings loaded with added sugars and unhealthy fats and add so many pseudo-healthy toppings that you might as well be eating a cookie.
(Caramelized almonds? Fried wonton crisps? Delicious, yes but these types of toppings dont really preserve the healthy nature of your salad!)TRENDING: Women Who Eat These 3 Cheeses Are Losing Pounds of Stubborn Belly Fat (Research Proven)
So if youre really committed to eating a healthy salad that will help you lose weight things might get a bit boring. I mean, you can only eat so much limp lettuce and rubbery carrot sticks before you need to switch things up.
Thats why I love this salad recipe so much. Its different from the startno lettuce in sight!
And if youre worried about being hungry again 20 minutes after eating your salad (like I am with most salads I eat)… never fear! That wont happen with this salad.
Thats because its topped with a totally delicious, nutrient-packed salmon filet. So, youve got a good serving of protein and omega-3 fatty acids
And then add the avocado, too! Say hello to healthy fats not to mention the delicious, creamy flavor and texture.SPECIAL: Researcher Discovers The Million-Year-Old Diet That Allows This Tribe To Stay Slim & Healthy Even While Eating Sugar
This salad is sure to actually keep you full for hours to come. And its delicious to boot!
So if youre ready to eat a tasty, filling salad that will help you shed those unwanted pounds
Heres how to do it:
FTHs Kale Salad With Avocado And Salmon
- 1 3-oz salmon filet
- 3 cups of fresh kale
- 1 avocado
1) Cook the salmon either in the oven or on the grill until cooked all the way through in the middle.
2) Put your kale in a pan over heat and remove when the kale has wilted.
3) Cut open a fresh avocado.
4) Put your salmon over your bed of kale, and put the avocado on the side or on top of the salmonIll let you decide!BRAND-NEW: Research Shows These 3 Sugar Substitutes Are Best For Burning Fat (Plus 2 You Should NEVER Eat)
- Try different spice combinations for the salmon! If youre in the mood for an Asian-inspired flavor, try seasoning your salmon with soy sauce, ginger, and garlic before cooking. For a more Italian flavor, season the salmon with lemon juice, garlic, and dried Italian seasoning (or basil and oregano).
- For a still delicious but different spin on this recipe, leave the kale uncooked. Youll get more crunch! Try it out both ways and see which one you prefer.
- While this salad is totally delicious without a dressing, I personally like to top mine with a quick drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
The Delicious Health Benefits Of Salmon
Its difficult to pick a star ingredient in this recipe but it *might* be the salmon filet. Its so versatile and easy to add your favorite flavors.
Plus, salmon is packed with health benefits. Here are just a few:
- Salmon is a great source of protein. Protein helps to protect your bone health and muscle mass repairs your body after injury and keeps you feeling full.
- Its a good source of several important vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins, potassium, and selenium.
- Eating salmon might help lower your risk of heart disease.
- It can help protect your brain health.
- Salmon can help fight inflammation.
- Adding salmon to your diet can also help you lose weight and keep it off.
- Salmon contains the antioxidant astaxanthin. Astaxanthin has been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease, as well as prevention of skin damage.
- Its rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
Thats a lot of health benefits for one piece of fish!
So, the next time youre preparing your salmon filet for this tasty salad recipe or any recipe you can feel confident that youre getting a big dose of health benefits, too.
The Most Important Part Of This Recipe That Helps You Lose The MOST Weight
…By FAR is the protein.
In fact did you know that in just half of a salmon filet there is 40 grams of fat-burning protein?
Oh you didnt know that eating more protein burns more fat?
In fact if you eat just a little more protein each day your body will completely passively burn up to 441 more calories while you do NOTHING at all!
Thats right you can even burn calories while you sleep binge Netflix or even stare at a blank wall.
This will show you exactly how much protein to eat to passively lose more weight plus two other no effort tips that melt off the pounds while you sleep: