The 4 Best Probiotics for Weight Loss: How to Fix Your Gut & Lose Fat Fast
Find Out How Probiotics Can Help You Lose Weight, Which Ones Are Best For Burning Fat, And How To Get Them!
This is going to be a longer post, but I promise that it will be worth it.
I’d really like to talk about probiotics – but not just what they are or why they are good.
Probiotics are so important that it’s essential to really understand exactly what they do, how to get them, the best ways to put them into our bodies – you get the gist.
So, this article will be going into a bit more detail about our gut health and how probiotics can play such a huge, important, monumental (are there any other words that I can use?!) role in having a healthy lifestyle.
What Are Probiotics?
First of all, we have to understand what probiotics are before we begin putting them into our bodies – of course!
Too many people hear about something that is good for them and then begin implementing it into their lives without fully understanding what it is!
So, what are probiotics?
To put it simply, probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are really good for us. They’re especially good for our digestive system.SPECIAL: Weight Loss Doctor’s Webcast Reveals His “Poop Out Fat” Secret (Click to Watch Now)…
A lot of people refer to probiotics as “good bacteria” because they are really great for keeping our gut healthy.
There are a lot of probiotics – each with their own benefits – but there are two main groups that are super important to understand.
The first group of this healthy bacteria is called lactobacillus. This is found in a ton of foods that you probably already eat, like yogurt!
The second main type of probiotic is bifidobacterium. It can be found in particular dairy products, so it’s another common healthy kind of bacteria.
Probiotics work by replacing good bacteria that we may lose in our bodies, as well as helping to balance the good and bad gut bacteria. Sounds pretty simple, right?
I know what you’re wondering – okay, so probiotics are supposedly good for me. But, what exactly do they do?
Probiotics do a lot to help out our bodies. They’re particularly useful for helping to send food through our guts. They do this by affecting the nerves that control the movement of the gut.
Probiotics have been shown to treat so many conditions as well! If you have irritable bowel syndrome or diarrhea, getting more probiotics into your body could work wonders!
There’s even research that suggests that probiotics help with issues such as eczema, oral health, and vaginal health. It improves digestive health and heart health, too!
I didn’t list all of the ways that probiotics help our bodies – that would take up this entire article! However, it’s clear – probiotics are good for us!
How Gut Bacteria Affect Weight Regulation
Now that we know what probiotics are, the next question is: how do gut bacteria affect our weight?
In the first section of this article, you may have noticed that I mentioned gut bacteria a few times when talking about probiotics. Probiotics are good bacteria for our guts, which are really important for our overall health and when talking about weight.
In order to understand how gut bacteria affect our weight, it’s important to have a little bit of knowledge about gut bacteria in general.IN-DEPTH VIDEO: 4 Probiotic “Super Strains” That Melt Off Fat & Balance Your Gut
Gut bacteria are the collection of bacteria in our bodies – most of them can be found in our intestines.
I know, this sounds a little gross. But there are good bacteria! (There are also bad bacteria.)
Gut bacteria are essential to our health. Not only do they affect our weight, but the types of bad bacteria that are in our gut can contribute to diseases such as chronic inflammation, unhealthy diet, leaky gut, and more.
Now that I’ve freaked you out a little bit about what bad gut bacteria can do to our bodies (sorry!) let’s be positive and discuss the good bacteria.
Just like there are two main “good” probiotics families, there are also two main “good” gut bacteria groups!
The first is called bacteroidetes and the second is called firmicutes. Research has shown that body weight relates to effectively balancing these two kinds of bacteria.
There are other studies as well that have shown that gut bacteria in general play a huge role in weight regulation.
Many studies have shown that bad bacteria can cause an increase in insulin and type 2 diabetes, both of which can affect weight regulation. Many health issues are believed to begin in the gut, and a lot of these conditions can directly affect our weight.
The Connection Between Probiotics & Weight Loss
So, how do probiotics play into this?
Well, probiotics are believed to help with obesity and weight management by the important work they do in our gut.
They help by aiding in the release of the hormone GLP-1. This is a hormone that can help our bodies burn calories and fat, as well as reduce our appetites.
Probiotics also increase ANGPTL4, which research has shown can decrease fat storage.SPECIAL: What’s REALLY Causing Your Weight Gain, High Blood Pressure & Constant Fatigue (If You’re Over 30 You Need to See This)…
Like I mentioned earlier, probiotics have benefits to other parts of the body as well. For example, research says that probiotics can reduce inflammation in the brain and help reduce the risk of other diseases outside of the gut. Inflammation in the brain can be caused by obesity.
Do you remember when we talked about lactobacillus? Well, this strain of probiotic has been shown to really help with weight loss and weight management!
There have been multiple studies proving that taking more of this probiotic leads to reduced belly fat and anti-obesity effects.
What if you are just trying to prevent weight gain, rather than lose weight?
Good news – probiotics are the thing for you as well!
One study found that those taking probiotics gained significantly less fat than the group who were not taking any probiotics. Some kinds of probiotics could be really helpful at preventing weight gain, even with a higher-calorie diet.
Probiotics are sounding better and better! Not only do they help with your health overall, but they are also great for weight management!
Probiotics sound like a winner to me.
Which Probiotic Strains Help With Weight Loss?
Obviously I can’t just tell you how probiotics can help with weight loss and then not give you specifics of how to get their benefits into your body!
In the first section, I mentioned the two families of probiotics that help with weight loss: lactobacillus and bifidobacterium.
Where can you find these probiotics? Let’s give some examples.Get These Strains NOW: Weight Loss Doctor-Formulated “Probiotic Superstrains”
First, I’d like to start with lactobacillus, which can be found naturally in the stomach, gut, and vagina. Lactobacillus helps with heart health, lactose intolerance problems, increasing iron levels, lowering the risk of yeast infections, and so much more.
Here are some foods that have this kind of probiotic:
1) Kimchi: Studies have shown that there are a lot of benefits from the lactobacillus that is inside kimchi, which is a Korean fermented vegetable.
2) Sauerkraut: This can help regulate gut health because of the lactobacillus that is found inside. Sauerkraut also contains other strains of probiotics as an added bonus!
3) Fermented vegetables: Fermented foods can have live healthy bacteria that are great for our guts. One example of this is fermented vegetables, which happen to contain plenty of lactobacillus!
4) Yogurt: Not all yogurt contains lactobacillus. Check the label before buying to see which brands have this probiotic, but just for starters, here are some that do: Chobani, Yoplait, Fage Greek Yogurt, and Voskos Greek Yogurt.
Now let’s talk about Bifidobacterium. Studies have shown that this probiotic is not only helpful to weight loss, but is also one of the first microbes that makes a home in our gut.
Bifidobacterium is believed to help us digest fiber and other tough carbs that our body can’t digest on its own.
Here are some specific foods that contain this probiotic (you may see some foods that you’ve seen before – this just means that they contain both strands):
1) High-fiber foods: Foods like apples, blueberries, and almonds are all rich in fiber. Because Bifidobacterium helps our body to digest fiber, increasing our fiber intake can help our bodies naturally allow this kind of bacteria that’s already in our gut to thrive.
2) Fermented foods: Sound familiar? Eating fermented vegetables is a great way to get this kind of probiotic. You can also eat fermented yogurt – the added benefit of this is that these contain both kinds of probiotics we are talking about!TRENDING: This Massive “Mistake” Melted 48lbs Off Her Body (Click Here to See How)…
3) Whole grains: Oats and barley, just to give you a couple of examples, can help to increase bifidobacteria. They’re really good for your gut health in general as well.
4) Polyphenols: These are plant compounds, and they are broken down in the gut by bacteria when we eat them. Cocoa, green tea, and wine help to increase bifidobacteria!
It’s really important to remember these two kinds of probiotics, because even doing something simple, such as adding them to your diet, can work wonders on your body.
Best Probiotics For Women
While probiotics are beneficial for everyone, certain probiotics are particularly good for women. These probiotics can boost fat burn and help you reach your goals faster.
These particular strains are also great for your digestive system… your immune system… your cholesterol levels… your vaginal health… and suppressing cravings.
This brief video is packed with information about the best probiotic strains for women:
Best Tips For Taking Probiotics Daily
I’ve hopefully explained probiotics, gut health, how it all relates to weight management, and types of food where probiotics can be found.
What more could there be to discuss?
Well, even though you have examples of where probiotics come from, there are some tips on how to get the most out of your probiotics!
Here is some helpful advice on how to take your probiotics so that you can really make them thrive:
1) Eat on an empty stomach: When we are hungry or haven’t eaten, our stomach acid levels are lower. Eating food that is high in probiotics on an empty stomach will allow for the most digestion possible! This means that less will be lost in the process.
2) Eat prebiotic fiber: Prebiotic fiber allows probiotics to really do their thing effectively. Some prebiotic fibers that you can eat include garlic, leeks, onions, and jicama.
3) Find foods that have multiple bacteria: There are tons of food available now that contain multiple strains of healthy bacteria for your gut. Look for these when looking into different kinds of probiotics.
4) Don’t drink chlorinated water or use it for cooking: This sounds like a given, but you never know! Did you know that chlorine can be added to water in order to kill bacteria? This is bad because if it’s killing bacteria, it could be killing the bacteria in your probiotic as well!
Best Probiotics For Weight Loss
Since we’ve already established that probiotics help to balance our gut, the last thing to figure out is what the best probiotics for weight loss are.
There are so many probiotics out there! We’ve already talked about two that help us to lose weight – but are there more?BRAND-NEW: 5 Probiotic Strains That Can Trigger Rapid Fat Loss!
For all of the overachievers out there, the answer is yes!
Remember when we talked about the two main “groups” of probiotics? Well, there are sub-groups that fall under these two families.
Let’s take a look at some relatives of these two probiotics, starting with lactobacillus:
- Lactobacillus fermentum and Lactobacillus amylovorus: Studies have shown that these are two of the best probiotics for weight loss.
- Lactobacillus gasseri: Studies have linked this probiotic with a decrease in body and belly fat.
We can’t forget about Bacteroidetes! Here is one sub-group of this probiotic:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: This is an amazing probiotic for weight loss according to some studies and has been directly linked to weight loss.
There are so many great probiotics out there. I would suggest doing some extra research and finding out even more about the different kinds and what they can do for your health!
What’s the take-away from this long post?
I promise you – this wasn’t intended for just some fun reading.
Probiotics are so important for our bodies – they affect our gut health, which in turn affects other parts of our bodies.
Having a healthy gut is the key to preventing diseases, managing and losing weight, and so much more!
Having a healthy gut can be achieved through probiotics. It’s so easy to add more probiotics to your diet – whether it’s through what you eat, a supplement, or both.
It is important to outline exactly why gut health and probiotics can help us because it’s so easy to make this change and include probiotics in your life, and the benefits are extensive!
If you’ve made it this far, I know you now fully understand the importance of probiotics and gut health. So get out there and start making your body happy!
You will see and feel the change!
Where To Get All 4 Of These Probiotics… Plus A New “Mega Strain”
These four specific strains of bacteria have been scientifically shown to help with weight loss.
As I mentioned, you can find them naturally in several foods, such as yogurt and fermented vegetables.
But what if there were an easier way to get these probiotics in your body — in just the right quantities — than eating sauerkraut and kimchi every day?
Up until now, these four probiotics strains haven’t been available all in one place…
(Which is crazy, isn’t it?)
Recently, however, a prominent TV doctor with a renowned weight loss clinic in Florida revealed that he has discovered a new “Mega Strain” of probiotics.
Combined with these other fat-burning probiotics, this doctor has called the “Mega Strain” the missing link to effortless weight loss…
And to show you how it works and how you can get it, he made an entire video about these probiotic strains and how they can help you melt off a lot of belly fat (pretty darn quick!).
Here’s what the “Mega Strain” is, plus how to get all four weight loss probiotic strains – all in one place:
[Note: This post was updated by Fit Trim Happy on September 26, 2019.]