Try This Fresh & Flavorful Mayo Free Tuna Salad Recipe With Crunchy Veggies
Click Here to Discover 5 Living Nutrients That Allow Almost Any Woman to Burn More Fat & Banish Bloating
Feeling like changing things up?
This easy-to-make mayo free tuna salad will get you going through that lunch hump (so you dont have to eat ANOTHER bland salad or pb&j sandwich)and its great for weight loss, too.
Plus, lets talk about the elephant in the room: the mayo.
Growing up, I thought there was only one way to make tuna salad and that was with heaping spoonfuls of heavy, oily mayonnaise.
Fortunately, mayo is NOT a requirement for tuna salad and this recipe is all the better for leaving out that heavy mayo!SPECIAL: Researcher Discovers The Million-Year-Old Diet That Allows This Tribe To Stay Slim & Healthy Even While Eating Sugar
So instead of soggy tuna salad that mostly tastes like a mouthful of mayonnaise (yuck!)… try this tuna salad thats light, fresh, and full of crunchy veggies.
Another thing that makes this recipe perfect for lunchtime (or dinner)? Its incredibly easy & fast!
This tuna salad comes together in literally just a few minutes and its very simple to make, even if youre having a hectic day and want to spend minimal time doing food prep.
So, if youre ready for a tuna salad thats refreshingly light and flavorful and the perfect fit for any busy day
Heres how to make it:
FTHs Mayo-Free Tuna Salad With Crunchy Vegetables
- Tuna (canned)
- Small tomatoes (about 8)
- 1 large carrot
1) Honestly, this one is so easy. Chop the carrots and onion. If the tomatoes are bigger than you would want to eat in a single mouthful, halve or quarter them.
2) Mix all of the ingredients together. Youll be done cooking so fast, itll feel like cheating!
Impressive Health Benefits Of Tuna
Ill admit that for a few years, I avoided tuna salad. Not because I dislike tuna (although I know it isnt for everyone)… but because I thought it was unhealthy and would make me gain weight.
And when youre smothering the tuna with loads of mayo I was probably right!
But this light, mayo-free tuna salad? Its definitely healthy and a great weight loss recipe.TRENDING: Science Reveals Easy, No-Workout Ways to Lose Weight While You Snooze!
In fact, the tuna on its own holds a bunch of impressive health benefits. Here are just a few of them:
- Tuna contains omega-3 fatty acids. These are beneficial to your heart health and may help lower your cholesterol.
- Eating tuna may also help lower your blood pressure thanks to the omega-3 fatty acids, as well as the potassium content. The iron and vitamin B content can also improve your circulation.
- Tuna is loaded with vitamins and minerals including potassium, iron, manganese, vitamin B, vitamin C, zinc, and selenium.
- All of these vitamins can help boost your immune system, strengthen your bones, and improve your skin health.
- Antioxidants found in tuna may help lower your risk of cancer.
- Because tuna is high in protein and nutrients, it can help you stay fuller longer. This can help you lose weight.
- The protein content in tuna can also help you build muscle.
- One study found that eating tuna on a regular basis can help fight depression and reduce stress.
So, if youre looking for a recipe that doesnt skimp on flavor OR health benefits this one is for you! You might even want to add this easy and tasty tuna salad recipe to your regular recipe rotation.
How This Recipe Can Help You Burn Fat (And The Secret To Maximizing Weight Loss)
I know salad is the quintessential weight loss food but you might have noticed that this tuna salad is NOTHING like the normal weight loss salad.
Your typical sad salad (as I like to call it) is usually made of flavorless lettuce with some limp slices of cucumber and radish on top.
And they leave you starvingeven right after you finish eating!
But this tuna salad? Its anything BUT flavorless and thanks to all of the protein in the tuna, its really filling, too!
Plus, that high protein content does more than keep you full for hours it also helps your body burn more fat!
Thats rightresearch has proven that when you eat more protein, your body burns more calories. 
So, you eat more and you lose more weight! That sounds like the weight loss plan for me.
If you want to see how much protein you should be eating to maximize your bodys fat-burning potential and how tasty, high-protein foods like this delicious tuna salad can fit in with your weight loss goals click here:
Click Here To Discover How Much Protein You Should Eat For MAX Fat Burn And 2 More Easy Tips For Supercharging Your Weight Loss