25 Healthy, Delicious Recipes For Every Meal Of Every Day Of The Workweek
Click Here to Discover 5 Living Nutrients That Allow Almost Any Woman to Burn More Fat & Banish Bloating…
They say abs are made in the kitchen.
This really means that in order to lose weight and unwanted fat, you need to plan and find healthy, delicious meals.
Many people get turned off by the phrase healthy eating because it conjures up images of salads and raw vegetables, which rarely sound filling or like a good meal replacement.
Eating well and losing weight doesnt have to be that bland. Its possible to create healthy and delicious easy weight loss recipes.
The hardest part about sticking to any healthy diet, however, is planning ahead.
This guide will walk you through how to correctly meal prep and plan out meals that will help you lose weight.INSIDER SECRETS: This Scientific Trick Can Reduce Your Belly Fat By 8.5% in Just 12 Weeks…
We will also offer several easy (and tasty!) weight loss recipes for every meal, so you always feel satisfied.
Meal Prep and How It Can Help You Lose Weight
No one loves coming home after a busy day at work… Only to have to cook a healthy meal night after night.
Meal prepping allows you to carefully plan out healthy meals to ensure you stick to your diet and meet your weight loss goals.
Meal prepping can help you track your calories ahead of time and eliminates the urge to grab fast food because youre too hungry to cook. It can even be a lot of fun, once you find the best recipes.
If you have a friend looking to lose weight, you can even meal prep together once a week. This way, you can cook faster and enjoy hanging out with a friend while prepping.
What Is Meal Prepping?
Meal prep means exactly what you think: preparing your meals ahead of time.
How many meals or days in advance you prep is entirely up to you. You might want to prep a few days worth of meals twice a week, or do one big meal prep once a week.
To get organized, youll want to find all of your favorite easy weight loss recipes and write down all of your meals for the week, including snacks and desserts.
From there, write out all of the ingredients so you have your shopping list.
Run to the grocery store, grab what you need, and thats it youre ready to start meal prepping!
How Many Meals Should You Eat To Lose Weight?
This topic is tricky, because every person has a different metabolism, different weight loss goal, and is starting from a different point.
In general, a man needs to eat 2500 calories a day to stay at the same weight and 2000 to lose weight. Women usually need 2000 calories a day to maintain their weight and 1500 to lose weight.BRAND NEW: These Delicious Desserts, Designed by a Doctor, Can Help You Burn Fat & Lose Weight
Reducing your calorie intake is quite simple with the right easy weight loss recipes.
To figure out how many calories you need exactly, its best to use an online calculator like this one.
You also probably have a pretty good feel for how well your metabolism works. For instance, a woman with a high metabolism may need more than 1500 calories a day to stay healthy and may find she loses weight by eating 1800-2000 calories.
Youll need to experiment, but you should be able to figure out your target calories very quickly.
How many times a day you eat is entirely up to you.
Some people believe intermittent fasting delivers the best results
Others stick to three meals a day…
Others have mini-meals…
And others eat whenever their body tells them to.
Just stick to your calorie guide when searching for easy weight loss recipes and planning your meals, and youll see great results.
Ready to take a look at some actual easy weight loss recipes?
Well give you 5 recipes for each meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts. This will help you pick from a variety of easy health recipes for weight loss.
5 Tasty Weight Loss Meals for Breakfast
Breakfast doesnt have to be boring with these easy weight loss recipes. Weve picked 5 healthy recipes to lose weight fast, while keeping you feeling fit and full.
1. Chocolate Chia Overnight Oats
Calories: 272 (per half serving)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp cacao powder (or cocoa)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (dairy or dairy-free)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice – low fat is best)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt (optional)
1) Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2) Once mixed, add wet ingredients and stir to combine.
3) Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (or overnight).
4) Serve with more yogurt and fresh fruit.BRAND-NEW: 5 Living Nutrients That Can Trigger Rapid Fat Loss!
2. Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cups
Calories: 202 (per 1 oatmeal cup)
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk (or 1% dairy milk)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Cooking spray or oil
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine rolled oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
3) In a separate bowl whisk eggs, maple syrup, mashed banana, and vanilla. Slowly add in the milk and coconut oil, whisking to fully combine.
4) Add wet ingredients to the dry and stir to combine. If using chocolate chips, add these in now.
5) Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or grease with oil. Add oatmeal mixture, topping with extra cinnamon if desired.
6) Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown. Store leftovers in plastic wrap in fridge or freezer.
3. Breakfast Sweet Potatoes
Calories: 273 (per 1 sweet potato)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (washed)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Cinnamon to taste
- Salt to taste
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Line a baking pan with parchment paper or foil.
3) Poke holes in the sweet potatoes with a fork, and place on the baking sheet. Bake until tender (45 minutes – 1 hour). Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
4) To serve, split the sweet potatoes open with a knife or fork and add salt to taste. Next add almond butter, chia seeds, and bananas. Finish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
4. Berry Spinach Smoothie
Calories: 141 per smoothie (makes 2)
- 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt (dairy-free if vegan)
- 1/2 cup soy milk (water can be substituted)
1) Add greens and milk to blender and pulse for 30 seconds.
2) Add all remaining ingredients, pulsing in 30-second intervals until well combined.
3) Pour into two glasses. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
5. Greek Yogurt Waffles
Calories: 286 calories per waffle
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy)
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees and turn on waffle maker.
2) Add dry ingredients to one bowl and wet to another. Stir each to combine.
3) Slowly, add wet ingredients to dry and whisk to combine.
4) Add batter to waffle maker and store finished waffles in oven to keep warm.
5) Serve immediately or freeze leftovers to be reheated throughout the week.
5 Tasty Weight Loss Meals for Lunch
Stop racking up calories and spending money grabbing fast food by turning to some of the best weight loss recipes for lunches and smaller meals.SPECIAL: Whats REALLY Causing Your Weight Gain, High Blood Pressure & Constant Fatigue (If Youre Over 30 You Need to See This)…
These lunchtime meals are great, easy health recipes for weight loss to help you meet your goals.
1. Tuna Avocado Sandwich
- 1/3 avocado
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 oz white tuna, drained
- 1 slice of tomato
- 1 piece of lettuce
- 1 slice of red onion
- 1 slice of whole grain bread
1) Mash avocado and combine with lemon juice. Fold in tuna and mix to combine.
2) Stack all ingredients on your slice of bread for a healthy open-faced sandwich.
3) You can double or triple this recipe and store tuna mixture in fridge until ready to eat.
2. Taco Salad
- 4 oz lean ground turkey
- 1 1/2 tsp taco seasoning
- 3 cups shredded romaine
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1 tbsp Mexican cheese blend
- 5 blue corn tortilla chips, crumbled
1) Brown turkey over stove until cooked.
2) Stir in seasoning.
3) Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
3. Turkey and Cucumber Sandwiches
Calories: 275 (per sandwich)
- 1/2 cup nonfat mayo
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups chopped or shredded turkey breast
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 8 slices of rye bread
- 1 cucumber, sliced
1) Mix mayo, horseradish, garlic powder, and pepper in a large bowl. Add turkey and scallions.
2) Add mixture to bread, then top with cucumber slices. Top with another slice of bread.
3) Repeat for additional sandwiches, or store mixture in fridge until ready to eat.
4. Simple Tofu Salad
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/8 tsp minced garlic
- 4 oz extra firm tofu, drained, pressed, and thinly cubed
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 crispbread crackers
- 1 cup spinach
1) Whisk soy sauce, almond butter, and garlic together.
2) Add tofu and snow peas to mixture and lightly stir to combine.
3) Serve over spinach leaves and cover with sesame seeds and crumbled crispbread crackers.
5. Salmon Avocado Sushi Rollups
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 oz smoked salmon, sliced
- 1/4 cup cooked rice noodles
- 1/4 papaya, sliced
- 1 tbsp scallions, chopped
- 2 nori sheets
- 1 lime wedge
1) Place ingredients on the nori sheets and roll up.
2) Cut into sushi and season with lime juice.
5 Tasty Weight Loss Meals for Dinner
These tasty weight loss meals are so good, you wont realize theyre actually healthy.
Weve selected 5 of the best weight loss recipes to meal prep for dinner that youll want to eat over and over again.
1. Curried Chicken and Vegetables
Calories: 397 per serving (makes 6 servings)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 cups carrots, sliced longways
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, shredded
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 cups green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a pan with parchment paper or foil.
2) Mix 2 tbsp of olive oil, 2 tsp curry powder, and 1 tsp of salt in a large bowl. Add cauliflower, carrots, bell peppers, and ginger. Coat and toss to combine.
3) Place vegetables on lined baking sheet.
4) Mix 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tsp curry powder, and 1 tsp salt together. Add the chicken thighs and toss to combine.
5) Place chicken on top of vegetables on lined baking sheet.
6) Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from heat. Add green onions and bake for another 10 minutes.
7) Remove from heat, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve.
2. Grilled Honey-Lime Shrimp
Calories: 336 per serving (makes 4 servings)
- 2 lbs peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, minced
- 2 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
1) Whisk together all ingredients, except shrimp, in a large bowl.
2) Place shrimp in a separate bowl and cover with half of the marinade. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
3) Place shrimp on kabob skewers, then grill on high heat for ~10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Baste shrimp with remaining dressing while cooking.TRENDING: This Massive Mistake Melted 48lbs Off Her Body (Click Here to See How)…
3. Steak Fajitas
Calories: 464 per serving (makes 4 servings)
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 large flank steaks
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 red onions, cut into strips
- 1 yellow onion, cut into strips
- 1 lime
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- Aluminum foil
1) Mix the taco seasoning, salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp of olive oil together in a large bowl. Add the steaks and let marinate for 10 minutes.
2) Heat a stainless steel pan over medium-high heat and add the steaks. Sear the steaks for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway through. Once cooked, remove from pan and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
3) Add leftover marinade to the pan and keep over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and stir fry for 4-5 minutes, until they brown. Squeeze the lime over the vegetables for added flavor.
4) Cut the meat into strips and warm the tortillas. Serve with the vegetables and toppings of choice.
4. Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai
Calories: 410 per serving (makes 4 servings)
- 6 cups spaghetti squash noodles (roughly 1 spaghetti squash), cooked
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste or rice water vinegar
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp fish sauce or mushroom oyster sauce
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw peanuts, chopped
- 2 limes
1) Combine tamarind paste with hot water in small bowl. Add coconut sugar, fish sauce, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine.
2) Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes until browned. Remove from heat and set chicken aside.
3) Add onion to the same pan and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Push onion and garlic to one side of pan.
4) On the empty side of the pan, add the eggs and scramble until cooked. Mix the onions, garlic, and egg.
5) Add chicken back to the pan. Add the cooked spaghetti squash noodles and the sauce mixture. Toss noodles and stir all ingredients over heat for 4-5 minutes, until the noodles start to brown.
6) Remove from heat and add green onions, cilantro, and chopped peanuts. Toss to combine and squeeze the limes over the dish before eating.
5. Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Calories: 313 per serving (makes 6 servings)
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup cooked, crumbled bacon (optional)
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (or seasoning of choice)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
2) Add chicken broth and 1/2 cup of milk to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
3) In a bowl, add the remaining 1/2 cup of milk, poultry seasoning, and flour and whisk to combine. Add to the saucepan and whisk until a smooth sauce forms. Remove from heat.
4) Combine sauce, quinoa, and bacon in large mixing bowl, then pour into the greased baking dish. Place the chicken strips over the quinoa mixture and sprinkle with seasoning of choice. Bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, stir mixture and return to the oven for 10-15 minutes.
5) Bring broccoli to a boil in a pot and let boil for 1 minute. Drain and run under cold water.
6) Add the broccoli to the casserole dish, stir, then top with cheese. Bake for 5 more minutes, then remove from heat.
5 Weight Loss Snack Recipes
You might not think any easy health recipes for weight loss would include snacks, but weve got you covered with these low-calorie snacks. Combine these with your other healthy recipes to lose weight fast.
1. Mixed Nuts
Calories: approximately 180 per 1 oz
- Variety of nuts
1) Mix nuts together and store in a reusable container. Place 1 oz of nuts in small containers or bags for easy travel.
2. Greek Yogurt with Berries
Calories: 150 calories (check your yogurt to be sure)
- 3.5 oz of Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of mixed berries of choice
1) Mix berries into yogurt and serve.
3. Apples with Peanut Butter
Calories: 200 or less calories
- 1 medium apple of choice
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter (or other nut butter)
1) Cut apples into slices.
2) Spread peanut butter onto apples and serve.
4. Kale Chips
Calories: 150 calories
- 1 cup kale leaves (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of salt (you can add additional spices, to taste)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a pan with parchment paper.
2) Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and spread onto pan.
3) Bake for 10-15 minutes until crunchy.INSIDER INFO: Well Known Doctor Writes a Dessert Cookbook with 7 Slimming, Delicious Desserts…That Effortlessly Burn Fat
5. Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella
Calories: 200 calories or less
- One cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
1) Mix tomatoes and mozzarella together in a small bowl and serve.
5 Weight Loss Dessert Recipes
Tasty weight loss meals just arent complete without dessert, are they? We all know the best weight loss recipes help satisfy your sweet tooth without causing weight gain.
Next time you need a sugary fix, whip up one of these decadent and healthy desserts.
1. Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bites
Calories: 52 calories per serving (makes 24 servings)
- 6 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen for 2 hours
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
1) Let frozen bananas thaw for 5 minutes. Place in food processor and pulse until creamy.
2) Stir in 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
3) Grease or line a mini muffin pan. Scoop the banana mixture into pan, add more chocolate chips on top, then freeze for an hour. Remove, place in freezer-safe container, and store until ready to eat.
2. Apple Cookies
Calories: 187 calories per serving (makes 6 servings)
- 1 apple, sliced into 6 thin rings (base of cookie)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
1) Spread peanut butter over apple rings.
2) Top with remaining ingredients.
3. No-Bake Apple Cheesecakes
Calories: 165 per serving (makes 8 servings)
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 4 dates
- 1/2 cup walnut halves or pieces
- 8 jars or mini dessert dishes
1) Add apples, 1 tsp coconut sugar, and cinnamon to a pot and cover, cooking over medium heat until they begin to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
2) Add softened cream cheese, yogurt, and remaining sugar to a mixing bowl. Beat until smooth.
3) Add dates to a food processor and pulse until crumbled. Add walnuts and pulse until combined into a crumb-like texture.
4) Add a layer of the walnut crumb, then cream cheese mixture, and then apple mixture to each dessert dish. Sprinkle remaining walnut mixture over the top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.INSIDER SECRETS: This Scientific Trick Can Reduce Your Belly Fat By 8.5% in Just 12 Weeks…
4. Peanut Butter Smudgies
Calories: 184 per smudgie (makes 6 smudgies)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 12 graham crackers
1) Mash bananas in a bowl with fork, then mix in the peanut butter.
2) Place aluminum foil on a baking sheet and add 6 graham crackers.
3) Spread the banana mixture onto the 6 crackers, then sandwich with the remaining graham crackers.
4) Freeze for 3 hours before serving.
5. Avocado Brownies
Calories: 152 per serving (makes 8 servings)
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup melted ghee or coconut oil
- 4 tbsp unsweetened, unsalted almond butter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a small baking dish or loaf pan with parchment paper.
2) Combine all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
3) Transfer to the baking dish and add more toppings (like chocolate chips), if desired.
4) Bake for 25 minutes and let cool for 15 minutes. Cut into 8 squares and store leftovers in the fridge.
No More Guesswork for Tasty Health Meals
Eating healthy can be fun and delicious with easy weight loss recipes like these.
If you plan ahead and meal prep, eating healthy is actually pretty simple. Each week, swap out your favorite healthy recipes to lose weight fast… and prevent you from growing bored with your meals.
Keep adding tasty dishes that keep you feeling satisfied to help you meet your weight loss goals.
Bonus! 7 More Slimming Dessert Recipes…That Are Good AND Good For You!
With these recipes, you have everything you need for meals that are both healthy and delicious.
The science at work here is fascinating
And if you want to learn more about the science behind healthy yet delicious recipes
Here are some of the guidelines that well known doctor Dr. Steven Masley provided us while creating these recipes.
Plus, youll get 7 BONUS recipes for decadent desserts that actually help you lose weight.
So dont feel guilty for indulging in these sweet treats…
Because you KNOW these 7 slimming desserts are both good AND good for you:
7 Delicious Slimming Desserts (Plus Why Theyre So Darned GOOD For You)