Gut Connect 365 is a dietary supplement from NatureMD that helps to support digestive health. It contains a blend of probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes that work together to promote healthy digestion and nutrient absorption. The formula also includes herbs like ginger, turmeric, and licorice root.
What Are The Benefits Of GutConnect 365?
- Improved gut health: GutConnect helps repair gut permeability, reduce inflammation, and decrease the severity of leaky gut symptoms.
- Better mood and increased energy levels: As a result of helping your gut health, customers frequently cite significant elevations is overall wellbeing.
- Great taste: True to the label, GutConnect has a vanilla cinnamon flavor that isnt overly sweet or chalky, just pleasant, smooth, and easy to drink (see more below).
- Gluten free: Leaky gut is common to individuals with celiac disease, so this is a great perk.
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee: Try it for 2 whole months with absolutely no financial obligation!
Specific Ingredients In GutConnect 365
There are a ton of specific ingredients in GutConnect 365. Well lay it all out for you to take the guesswork out of picking which supplement is best for you!
The active ingredients in GutConnect 365 are:
- L-Glutamine: This may help repair a leaky gut (makes sense, since GutConnect 365 is designed just for this!). Having a supplement that includes this ingredient could be helpful because your body struggles to make enough L-Glutamine when youre particularly stressed. (And these days, who isnt?)Glutamine supplementation has also been shown to help improve the gut microbiome of obese individuals to more closely mimic the healthier bacterial profile of non-obese individuals.
- Quercetin dihydrate: This antioxidant might help with reducing damage to your gut linings proteins by eliminating toxins in the body. Studies have shown quercetin dihydrate can help decrease the absorption of harmful dietary cholesterol and lower other forms of naturally occurring cholesterol as well. Other findings suggest it could help with protecting your kidneys, too… although these studies have primarily been performed on rats.
- Organic Marshmallow Root: This is another ingredient that may help repair a leaky gut. And if that wasnt enough, organic marshmallow root also helps to grow intestinal cells.Studies have shown marshmallow root has protective anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects, which have treated conditions such as an irritating cough and tonsillitis in children.Logic suggests that this anti-inflammatory effect may also contribute to the improvement of gut health from using this supplement.
- Slippery Elm Bark: This is known as an ingredient that may help calm your gut. Its also great for constipation and diarrhea. Some human trials have shown slippery elm to be effective at helping folks with IBS. In particular, it was shown to reduce bowel frequency, straining, global IBS symptoms, abdominal pain, bloating, and flatulence.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root Extract: This is an age-old ingredient to help treat various digestive issues, including heartburn, peptic ulcers, or gastritis (the inflammation of the stomach lining).
- Aloe Vera Extract: As youre likely aware, aloe vera has a number of benefits and uses… especially cosmetically to soothe burned or damaged skin.However, you may not know that aloe vera extract has also been shown to lead tosignificant decreases in gastric acid, which may help reduce damage and gut permeability.It has even been shown to help heal gastric ulcers in clinical studies of rats.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine: This glucose-derivative ingredient may help prevent osteoarthritis and reduce the severity of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Zinc Orotate: This form of zinc helps to improve the overall bioavailability of zinc inside your body to reduce symptoms of zinc deficiency. This can help improve immune function and help treat conditions such as osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
- Maitake Mushroom Extract: This extract may be really good for helping to stabilize sugar levels in your body.
Is GutConnect 365 Gluten- And/Or Dairy-Free?
According to some GutConnect 365 reviews, this is safe for gluten-free people.
GutConnect 365 also doesnt contain soy or eggs (but it does have tree nuts). It doesnt contain shellfish, and is also GMO free!
Pretty good for a supplement that offers so many benefits!
Is GutConnect 365 Effective?
GutConnect 365s outpouring of positive reviews indicate that this product is effective. One review assured readers that not only does the product taste delicious, but it will help to repair a leaky gut.
Ivy League Doctor Reveals: Eat Bread, Pizza, & Pasta to Lose Weight (Heres How)…
Another review noted that many of the ingredients are popular and known to be safe. (But to err on the side of caution, you may want to consult with a doctor!)
What Is The Correct Dosage Of GutConnect 365?
The starting dosage of GutConnect 365 is one scoop, mixed into 8 oz of water. You can increase the water amount to 12 oz if you prefer the taste of it that way.
Since GutConnect 365 has a flavor that most people enjoy (see below!)… you might want to take it as a tasty snack in between meals. Between breakfast and lunch could be a great time to enjoy the cinnamon vanilla flavor of GutConnect 365… while getting all of the health benefits.
Potential Side Effects Of GutConnect 365
Are there side effects you should be worried about with this supplement? No matter what, always talk to a doctor before beginning to take any supplementsif nothing else, keeping your doctor in the loop will help them support you better.BRAND-NEW: The Absolute BEST Supplements For Weight Loss As Proven By Science & Recommended by Doctors
According to some GutConnect 365 reviews, like this one, a negative of the supplement is that there isnt caution given on possible side effects.
GutConnect 365 has a lot of ingredients, so its always best to check with a doctor to be sure regarding side effects, especially if youre on any medication.
A review of this supplement by Consumer Health Digest stresses the safety of each individual ingredient found in GutConnect for the vast majority of the population.
However, there are a few specific groups of people who may want to avoid GutConnect or at least be absolutely sure to talk with a doctor before starting supplementation.
Potentially At-Risk Groups Include:
- Women who are nursing or pregnant
- Infants and small children
- People with high blood pressure or heart failure
- People currently taking the prescription medication Warfarin (Coumadin)
How Does GutConnect 365 Taste?
Although there arent many known side effects, something you probably want to know is: how does it taste?
GutConnect 365 reviews described a mix flavor of a very pleasant vanilla and cinnamon which is spot on, since the supplement flavor is listed as cinnamon vanilla.
The powder is described as being pretty chalk-free in texture (which is a reliefso many powdered products leave you with that chalky feeling in your mouth). Its also not supposed to be overly sweet.
Where Can You Get GutConnect 365?
The best and easiest way to purchase GutConnect 365 is through the United Naturals website. Numerous GutConnect 365 reviews have indicated that the website offers some pretty good deals. Check it out!
While I am not currently aware of any specific scams involving the sale of GutConnect 365 online… the internet is a big place, and not everyone is honest. To avoid any scams or other problems, buying directly from the United Naturals site is the best option.
As Dangerous as Smoking? This Trendy Diet Has MANY of the Same Dangers
Customer complaints do not appear to be widespread, according to numerous GutConnect 365 reviews. Their support email is available here, and reviews indicate that the customer support operates pretty well, which can make a big difference in your experience!
How Much Does GutConnect 365 Cost?
GutConnect 365 reviews put the price tag of this supplement at $54 for an 8.4 ounce jar. According to the United Naturals website, there are various options in terms of how many jars are available for purchase at the same time.
There are also often discounts available for purchasing multiple bottles of GutConnect 365 at a time. Check out the United Naturals site to see for yourself!
United Naturals also offers a 60-day money-back guarantee for GutConnect 365. Basically, there’s no financial risk for you in trying this supplement.
Overall Take On GutConnect 365
Overall, it seems as though this is a great supplement to take for anyone suffering from a leaky gut or symptoms like lack of energy, restless sleep, gas, bloating, or digestive issues.SPECIAL: Whats REALLY Causing Your Weight Gain, High Blood Pressure & Constant Fatigue (If Youre Over 30 You Need to See This)…
My one hesitation is the lack of information regarding possible side effects. For this reason, Im stressing (again) that you should always get a doctors confirmation before taking anything new into your body.
Even though the ingredients in GutConnect 365 are well-known and researched, its always beneficial to double check!
Is GutConnect 365 Better Than Other Alternatives?
So here’s how GutConnect 365 stacks up right now:
-Good, scientifically proven ingredients
-Pleasant vanilla and cinnamon flavor
-Ingredients have long, complicated names (not simple, natural ingredients most likely)
When I’m looking for supplements, I always ask “Is this the absolute best supplement out there for what I’m trying to accomplish?”
And while GutConnect 365 certainly accomplishes a lot… for my money there’s another gut-focused supplement that is much better.
It’s a combination of 5 “super strains” of probiotics formulated with the help of Dr. Steven Masley.
(You might know Dr. Masley from his successful PBS show, 30 Days to a Younger Heart).
This supplement, called Floraspring, contains all of the “good” gut bacteria that you’ll need… and can get your gut regular, and back to the way it should be naturally.
Not only that, but Dr. Masley helped formulate Floraspring as a potent weight loss supplement too, so not only will you have less gas, bloating, and become more regular…
But if you take it every day, you’ll also lose weight in a consistent, sustainable way too.
To learn more about Floraspring, in a video straight from Dr. Masley himself, simply click the link below now:
[This post was updated by Fit Trim Happy on May 11, 2021.]