Try This Tasty Greek Yogurt Waffle Recipe
Click Here to Discover 5 Living Nutrients That Allow Almost Any Woman to Burn More Fat & Banish Bloating
When I picture my favorite breakfast meal, its definitely a giant pile of fresh waffles that are smothered in melted butter and tons of maple syrup.
But I havent enjoyed a stack of waffles in a long long time because they arent really weight loss friendly.
That was the case until I found this amazing and delicious waffle recipe. Not only did it satisfy my waffle cravings but its also packed with protein and revs up my metabolism to burn fat throughout the day!
Check out the full recipe below and of course…Enjoy!
Greek Yogurt Waffle Recipe
Calories: 286 calories per waffle
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy)
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees and turn on waffle maker.
2) Add dry ingredients to one bowl and wet to another. Stir each to combine.
3) Slowly, add wet ingredients to dry and whisk to combine.
4) Add batter to waffle maker and store finished waffles in oven to keep warm.
5) Serve immediately or freeze leftovers to be reheated throughout the week.SPECIAL: New Research Reveals How to Get Your Brain to Tell Your Body to Burn More Fat
How to Make These Waffles a True Weight Loss Food
Ill bet one thing stands out in the above recipe:
Normally I try to avoid carbs like the plague and even the two cups of flour in this recipe would send me running for the hills
Recently though, I discovered this video that shows you what to ADD to these waffles to make them a true Weight Loss Food.
Its a shocking discovery made by an Ivy League Doctor who was studying European eating habits
And it allows you to indulge in pretty much ANY carbs (frosted cupcakes, fettuccine alfredo, and pepperoni loaded pizza, for example)
…without gaining weight!
This brand new study I found reveals that as long as you do this simple ritual before you munch on some delicious carbs – it can actually turn these foods into fat burners.
So you can chow down on these protein-heavy, delicious waffles and pretty much any other carbs you want without guilt.
Click here now to find out how to turn carbs into fat burners with this short, free video…