Flavorful Deconstructed Egg Roll Bowl Recipe
Click Here to See the Doctors Secret That Can Melt Pounds of Fat in Just 12 Weeks
I hope Im not alone on this:
I crave Chinese take-out at least once a week.
What is it about greasy take-out that makes you so hungry? You know its bad for you, but you still cant resist it.
And so you (like me) end up ordering take-out from your local Chinese restaurant a couple of times a month and in addition to not being great for your health or your waistline it can make a dent in your wallet, too!
Plus, there are some nights when I really am craving take-out but Im not in the mood to actually go get it.BRAND NEW: These Delicious Desserts Can Actually Help You Burn Fat & Lose Weight
I mean, if youve already come home from your days activities changed into your comfy clothes (hello, pajamas!) and gotten settled on the couch do you really want to get dressed again, just to go get food?
I know I dont! Once Im in for the evening, good luck getting me back out for anything!
Well, this recipe?
Its the taste of take-out from your favorite Chinese restaurant, but easy enough to make at home. No more need to put on real clothes… make a call to place your order or leave the comfort of your home just to get delicious Chinese food.
Even better, this is a delicious vegan recipe that uses firm tofu to supplement cardiovascular and bone health.TRENDING: Women Who Eat These 3 Cheeses Are Losing Pounds of Stubborn Belly Fat (Research Proven)
(If youre about to click away from this recipe because you just read the word tofu… dont! Its probably more delicious than you even think and if you really do hate tofu, you can totally leave it out when you make your own meal.)
Cabbage gives an authentic aromatic flavor while providing beta-carotene and lutein both exceptional for boosting ocular health.
Youll get your Chinese-food craving fix, without feeling weighed down or icky afterward!
So, if youre ready to try a tasty, craveworthy deconstructed egg roll bowl that has all of your favorite Chinese take-out flavors with none of the hassle or grease
Heres how to do it:
FTHs Deconstructed Egg Roll Bowl
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 lb extra firm tofu, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- pound carrots, shredded
- pound cabbage, shredded
- cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
1) In a large skillet, combine olive oil with garlic and ginger. Add crumbled and drained tofu, then cook until golden brown and fragrant.
2) In the same skillet, add cabbage and carrots. Drizzle in the soy sauce. Cook until tender. Add sesame oil, toss, and then remove from heat.
3) Plate and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion. Serve hot.BRAND-NEW: This Golden Herb Supplement Reduces Chronic Pain & Inflammation
- If youve never cooked tofu before, youre in for a treat! Just remember that tofu is very versatile and picks up the flavor of whatever you add to it. So if you feel like your tofu tastes a bit bland add more spice!
- Another note for cooking with tofu: It contains a lot of water, so it needs to be pressed before cooking to remove this extra water. They sell tofu presses at the store or you can simply stack a few books on top of your tofu (padded with towels or paper towels). Or if youre in a rush, simply press the tofu lightly in your hands with a towel or paper towel.
How To Lose Weight By Eating Delicious Foods (Like This Flavorful Deconstructed Egg Roll Bowl)…
If you add this tasty recipe to your regular meal lineup you might notice yourself slimming down a bit (!).
You might be tempted to think this weight loss is due to the high quantity of great-for-you veggies in this recipe or the fact that the egg roll bowl totally sidesteps the greasy, fried element of traditional egg rolls.
And yes, those are both great steps to take that will help you lose weight
But the thing that pushes this recipe over the top when it comes to fat-loss potential?
Thats because research has repeatedly shown that increasing your protein intake in turn increases your bodys fat-burning abilities.
In fact, one study found that eating just 15-30% more protein every day (which is a totally doable amount)… can result in your body burning over 400 MORE calories than usual the next day!
So, simply adding this protein-packed egg roll bowl to your weekly meal plan can go a long way in boosting your protein intake AND your weight loss.
To find out exactly how much protein you should be eating every day to achieve MAX fat burn plus 2 more simple tips (just like this one) for faster weight loss click here:
Click Here To See The Optimal Amount Of Protein You Should Eat For Maximum Fat-Burning Power Plus 2 More Easy, Scientifically Proven Tips For Losing More Weight