Use These 20 Easy Weight Loss Recipes to Get Started on Your Weight Loss Goals
Click Here to Discover 5 Living Nutrients That Allow Almost Any Woman to Burn More Fat & Banish Bloating…
So, youve decided that you want to lose weight.
Okay, so now what?
One of the biggest factors in weight loss is what you eat. It doesnt matter how much we work out… If we arent putting things into our bodies that are good, were going to have a ton of trouble losing weight.
A big thing that Ive had when trying to lose weight is really just figuring out what simple recipes I can make that are healthy and dont need me to be some master chef! (Trust me, Im anything but.)SPECIAL: Whats REALLY Causing Your Weight Gain, High Blood Pressure & Constant Fatigue (If Youre Over 30 You Need to See This)…
The good news is that there are SO many easy weight loss recipesthat are super healthy! If I can cook them, Im pretty sure that you can too!
Lets take a look at some of the best healthy recipes to get that weight loss going:
Top 5 Breakfast Weight Loss Recipes:
1) Veggie Omelet with Goat Cheese
You can get creative and add in other things tomatoes, mushrooms, you name it! This recipe is super easy and super fast. (Plus leftovers!)
2) Gut-Healthy Yogurt Parfait
This Greek yogurt parfait is filling… healthy… great for your gut… and full of antioxidants. Plus, it comes together in just a few minutes, making your busy mornings a bit easier!TRENDING: Science Reveals Easy, No-Workout Ways to Lose Weight While You Snooze!
3) Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Adding in low-calorie fruits can help you feel fuller for longer, and putting some nuts or protein powder in there may help fight cravings.
4) Breakfast Sandwich
I love sandwiches at any time of the day. This sandwich is easy to make and will keep you feeling full.
5) Nut Butter Toast
This one may sound weird, but just try it! The great thing is that its a pretty well-rounded breakfast. You get lots of what you need to start the day off well.
Top 5 Lunch Weight Loss Recipes:
1) Grilled chicken and veggies
Oh yes. This is an oldie but a goodie! And SO easy to make.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cups of veggies (You pick! Im going to go with broccoli here.)
- Salt and pepper
- Grill the chicken breast until the center is fully cooked.
- Cook the veggies (If youre grilling, do that!)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
2) Tuna Salad
Feeling like changing things up? This easy-to-make tuna salad will get you going through that lunch hump and its great for weight loss too.
3) Quinoa Salad
Easy to make and full of weight-loss foods! Quinoa has a lot of nutrients and fiber, according to this study, and pistachios dont have tons of calories.
Feeling a little rushed or just plain lazy? You dont have to cook every single day if you make too much dinner one day, save the dish in a Tupperware container and have it for lunch the next day. Most things will hold! One thing that holds perfectly well is leftover greens, like broccoli or Brussels sprouts.
5) Kale Salad with Avocado and Salmon
Umm. Okay, why am I not eating this dish right now? Salmon is one of my favorites, and pairing it with kale I mean, you really just have to try it for yourself.SPECIAL: New Research Reveals How to Get Your Brain to Tell Your Body to Burn More Fat
Top 5 Dinner Weight Loss Recipes:
1) Teriyaki Chicken with Veggies
This is an all-time favorite of mine for sure. Chicken is high in protein and low in calories, which makes it a great dinner for those trying to lose weight.
2) Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Lettuce is great for weight loss and this study even says it could have anti-cancer properties. Even though its low in calories, it helps meet the number of micronutrients your body needs!BRAND NEW: These Delicious Desserts Can Help You Burn Fat & Lose Weight
3) Mixed Salad
While were on the topic of lettuce, what about a quick chicken salad for dinner? Heres one of my favorite salads for weight loss (and my favorite of all of theeasy weight loss recipes listed).
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup broccoli, uncooked
- Mozzarella cheese (sprinkle on top)
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Put the chopped Romaine lettuce into a big bowl. Add in the chopped tomato and broccoli.
- Cook the cubed chicken breast on the stove, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked cubed chicken into the big bowl.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and add in balsamic vinaigrette (always put less than you think!).
4) Caprese Salad
Yes, another salad! This one doesnt involve lettuce, however, and is seriously one of the best to serve on those hot summer nights. This salad, part of whats called the Mediterranean diet, can cut the risk of heart problems, according to this study.
5) Bow Tie Pasta with Spring Vegetables
Need I say more about this dish besides that its completely delicious? Try it for yourself if you dont believe me!
Top 5 Healthy Dessert Recipes:
1) Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Looking for some ice cream? This is an amazing dessert not only because its actually healthy… but because its great for someone on-the-go who really needs some sweetness in her life but just doesnt have time to bake something!
Its one of the lowest calorie, carb, and sugar ice creams out there.SPECIAL: This Scientific Trick Can Reduce Your Belly Fat By 8.5% in Just 12 Weeks…
2) Fruit Salad with Orange Blossom Water
This is an amazing dessert for those super hot, humid days. I know, I know. Fruit salad doesnt seem like dessert.
But, this contains so much nutritious value plus antioxidants that its definitely worth a try!
3) Chocolate Pomegranate Truffle
Dont worry, I wasnt going to leave the chocolate lovers hanging! This healthy dessert are nutritious but will satisfy that sweet tooth.
- 1 1/2 cups pitted medjool dates
- ~1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup pomegranate arils
- Place pitted dates in a food processor and blend until they become ball-like. Add in water and pulse.
- Add in cocoa powder, flax seed, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt and process until well mixed.
- Turn off food processor and fold in pomegranate. Stir until even throughout.
- Form into 12-14 balls. Roll in cocoa powder! Store in the fridge if you have extra.
4) Apple Fries with Peanut Butter Dip
This one may sound a little weird, but if you love peanut butter, then this dish is for you. The fat and protein in the peanut butter help to make this dessert a great one!
5) Pineapple Whip Float
Pineapple and coconut milk is this cheating? Even though it may sound too good to be true, this dish is great for weight loss! Its healthy but still fulfills that much-needed dessert time.
So, now youve got 20 unbelievable recipes to help kick-start your weight loss.TRENDING: This Massive Mistake Melted 48lbs Off Her Body (Click Here to See How)…
Even though some of these didnt even seem like theyd be great for weight loss because they sound so amazing, they all are! A huge part of weight loss is realizing exactly what is going into your body.
The best way to know this is by buckling down and cooking for yourself! Sure, it may seem like a big task at first, but all of these recipes are super simple.
Again, if I can do it, you definitely can. Time to get cooking!
How to Get Your Body to Burn More Fat (Instead of Storing It)
With these 20 recipes, youre well on your way to a healthier you.
Youre armed with the info you need to start eating healthier and melting off those stubborn pounds.
However, all the healthy eating (and light recipes) in the world wont do you much good if your body decides to store ALL of your food as fat instead of burning it for energy.
This doctor has discovered the key to burning fat (instead of storing it)…
And it all comes down to getting the right gut bacteria into your system.
His name is Dr. Steven Masley, and hes used this system to help his patients lose TONS of weight, often in a matter of weeks (instead of months of years)
Hes turned it into a science so you can get noticeable, fast results.
Heres how it works:
Click Here to Discover Dr. Masleys Secret for Turning Your Gut Into a Fat-Burning Furnace for Max Weight Loss