Fast, Easy & Flavorful Vegetarian Chili Recipe
Make Our Easy, Quick Vegetarian Chili That’s PACKED With Flavor
Have you noticed the prices of groceries increasing lately?
I know I have! Especially meats… whether it’s chicken, beef, pork, lamb, sausage, etc… the prices are going up!
And while I’m no economist, I certainly want to keep the cost of my food and meals down as much as possible.
So it’s always good to have a few meatless meal plans up your sleeve…
Especially since you don’t need to eat meat to enjoy a protein-rich and satisfying meal!
Beans come to the rescue in this meal. This vegetarian chili is packed with flavor (and protein!)… but is both vegetarian and vegan friendly.TRENDING: Science Reveals Easy, No-Workout Ways to Lose Weight… While You Snooze!
Your meat-eating friends and family members won’t even notice that it’s meatless!
In fact, with all the delicious flavor packed into this chili recipe… it’s sure to please even the pickiest of eaters or meat-lovers.
Plus, it doesn’t require you to slave over a stove for hours. It comes together in just about 20 minutes… so it’s almost as fast as canned chili (but WAY better tasting and better for you!).
I bet that if you served it to your friends and family though… they would assume you had spent all day making this chili! That’s because the flavor is so full and rich.
Thanks to the fiber and protein, this chili is also very satisfying… and sure to keep you full for hours.BRAND NEW: These 7 Delicious Desserts Actually Burn Fat & Lose Weight
(So no need to stock up on candy and ice cream for a midnight snack when you have this for dinner! You can also easily take leftovers with you to work for a delicious & quick lunch… that will keep you full until you make it home for dinner.)
So, if you’re ready to get started on a vegetarian chili that’s flavorful, fast, and filling…
Here’s how to do it:
FTH’s Easy No-Fuss Vegetarian Chili
Serves 4 (with leftovers)
- 2 15-oz cans kidney beans
- 1 15-oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 8-oz can tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil*
1) Mince your onion and your garlic. In a large saucepan, heat up coconut oil. Add diced onions and garlic, and cook until fragrant.
2) Add the beans and crushed tomatoes to the pot. Do not drain the tomatoes. Add tomato sauce.
3) Stir in the chili powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and serve with cornbread or other sides of choice.SPECIAL: Researcher Discovers The “Million-Year-Old” Diet That Allows This Tribe To Stay Slim & Healthy… Even While Eating Sugar
- You can substitute any heart-healthy vegetable oil in for coconut oil.
- Need an easy cornbread to serve alongside this flavorful chili? Try our comforting cornbread recipe (no eggs required).
- Feel free to mix up the type of beans in this recipe. In addition to kidney beans, you can try adding pinto or black beans to the chili.
How Eating Chili Can Help You Lose Weight Faster
I don’t know about you, but after I eat a can of chili… I feel sluggish and overstuffed for hours afterwards.
Canned chili just feels so heavy… and for a long time, I assumed all chilis were the same.
But boy, was I wrong! This vegetarian chili hits the perfect balance of being totally filling… yet never making you feel heavy or weighed down by what you just ate. (And it gets even better—keep reading…)
That’s because this chili is full of protein & fiber (thanks to several ingredients, but especially the beans)… but it doesn’t include all the nasty fillers that you’ll find in most canned chilis.
Not only is this vegetarian chili super easy to make & way better for you than the canned variety… but it can actually help you lose weight, too!
That same protein that helps you feel full after eating chili does double duty here—it helps your body burn off fat!
It’s actually scientifically proven that eating more protein helps your body burn more fat. In fact, one study found that people who ate just 15-30% more protein every day burned an average of 441 MORE calories the next day.
So… eat more chili (and other delicious high-protein foods)… burn more fat? Sign me up!
If you want to see all the science behind it… exactly how much protein you should be eating every day for MAX fat loss… and 2 more really easy tips for losing more weight, fast… click here: