The Cheese & Bacon Covered Chicken Casserole Recipe You Have To Try …
Discover your new favorite bacon covered dinner recipe…
What are my favorite foods that I try not to indulge in too often?…
That’s easy – Bacon And Cheese!
Although I often make sure I eat these heavenly treats in moderation, I created a dinner recipe that includes heaps of both of them!BRAND NEW: These Delicious Desserts Can Help You Burn Fat & Lose Weight
Check out this absolutely delicious cheese and bacon covered chicken casserole recipe below!
Oh and did I mention it’s also totally healthy and can even help you lose weight? Find out more below!
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole Recipe
Calories: 313 per serving (makes 6 servings)
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup cooked, crumbled bacon (optional)
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (or seasoning of choice)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9”x13” baking dish.
2) Add chicken broth and 1/2 cup of milk to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
3) In a bowl, add the remaining 1/2 cup of milk, poultry seasoning, and flour and whisk to combine. Add to the saucepan and whisk until a smooth sauce forms. Remove from heat.
4) Combine sauce, quinoa, and bacon in large mixing bowl, then pour into the greased baking dish. Place the chicken strips over the quinoa mixture and sprinkle with seasoning of choice. Bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, stir mixture and return to the oven for 10-15 minutes.
5) Bring broccoli to a boil in a pot and let boil for 1 minute. Drain and run under cold water.
6) Add the broccoli to the casserole dish, stir, then top with cheese. Bake for 5 more minutes, then remove from heat.
How To Cheese Up More Of Your Favorite Recipes…
In my opinion the absolute best part of this recipe is hands down all the gooey delicious cheese you get to use!
I am a total and complete cheese addict! But adding cheese to everything and maintaining a healthy lifestyle – don’t always add up.
Luckily for me though I stumbled over a study about specific “Superfood Cheeses” that I can indulge in without worrying about ruining my diet.
Superfood Cheeses are unique because they actually boost your metabolism… and help your body burn fat… especially in stubborn problem areas like your belly, hips, and arms…
(Plus… you can eat as much of these Superfood Cheeses as you want without guilt… knowing you’re helping your body burn more fat in the most delicious way possible!)
Best of all… you can find these cheeses at your local grocery store! You don’t have to go to a specialty cheese shop and worry about breaking the bank.
Also because these cheeses are whole foods… they are made with as few ingredients as possible – making them even more beneficial for your health!